2/01/2011

Update 02/01/11

This update today promises to be my best work yet. I have removed the old boost bar and aura bar system in all chars and i have implemented  a new system that makes my previous work look like trash.
Both Boost Bar and Aura Bar will now modify as in the original game, and the white animation now follows the purple/blue bars precisely. Also, this system allows the Boost and Aura Bar to be on top of any stage elements.







***Download Chars***
JAGI
JUDA
KENOH
KENSHIRO_31
MAMIYA
MR.HEART
RAOH ATL
REI
SHIN
THOUTHER_31
TOKI_S

2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING. What computer specs do you recommend to run this game? I have a Mac but I will buy a windows machine. I just need an idea so this will run smooth on mugen. I have been looking for this game for so long. Thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm not an expert with technology and computers, but i can tell you from the beggining that this version is meant to run smooth on an average machine too (e.g.: an AMD Athlon 2600+ with 1GB of RAM and 128MB graphics card).

    ReplyDelete